What part of the body does mouth cancer affect?
mouth cancer affects your tongue, lips, cheeks, and throat
what can cause mouth cancer?
Most people get mouth cancer from tobacco related things like chewing tobacco and cigarettes.Also alcohol can cause mouth cancer
mouth cancer can be deadly if you don't do anything about it
What are effects of mouth cancer?
- sore throat
- tooth decay
- sore gums
- dry mouth
- denture problems
- difficulty swallowing
What are symptoms of mouth cancer
- A sore that doesn't heal
- A lump or thickening of the skin or lining of your mouth
- A white or reddish patch on the inside of your mouth
- Loose teeth
- Poorly fitting dentures
- Tongue pain
- Jaw pain or stiffness
- Difficult or painful chewing
- Difficult or painful swallowing
- Sore throat
- Feeling that something is caught in your throat
what are treatments for mouth cancer?
- chemo radiation
If it spreads you may have biological therapy