January 18, 2016
Tutoring Schedule for This Week
Tuesday - No tutoring
Wednesday - 7:30 - 7:50 and 3:30 - 4 pm
Thursday - 7:30 - 7:50 am, Lunch, and 3:30 - 4 pm
Friday - 7:30 - 7:50 am
If you stay for afternoon tutoring, make sure to be picked up by 4:05 pm.
Test on Friday
Test will cover solving systems of equations using graphing and substitution.
Concepts for this week
Homework grades that are below 70
Concepts this week
Students create a model of a famous building. Students will determine an appropriate scale factor to use for their scale model, draw front, side and top views and build model in class.
Concepts for this Unit
We will research stocks and determine which stocks to "invest" in for a class project.
Compare saving and investing
- Analyze the relationship between risk and return
- Distinguish between the most common types of investments
- Choose methods that can be used to assist with investment risk reduction
- Compare a full‐service brokerage firm and a discount brokerage firm
- Analyze the pros and cons of utilizing a financial advisor at a full‐service brokerage firm
- Assess the value of tax‐advantaged investments
- Explore the most common retirement plans
Sign-up for Remind if you have not already.
If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.