Shepard Staff Updates
October 12, 2018
To Do and Thank You
To Do (New):
1. Remind students that picture day is on Wednesday, October 17th.
2. Complete documentation in Edugence by Friday, October 19th.
3. Double check all doors every morning to ensure they are locked. Sometimes doors get unlocked accidentally by our custodial staff and it is imperative to that we check them each day.
To Do (Rolled over from last week):
1. Please make sure to add any before or after school duties to your sub plans. If you need coverage for an early morning duty (7:00), make sure to arrange that with another staff member ahead of time. I am almost always here at 7:00 and I am happy to help anywhere!
2. Send me any thank you notes you want added to the Smore. :) I love having LOTS of things to add because we are pretty amazing here at Shepard!
3. If students make a phone call from your classroom, please have them leave a message. The number that shows up on caller ID is the Shepard main line, so if the student doesn't leave a message, parents have no idea what the phone call was in reference to and they call the office for information.
1. Thank you to the fourth-grade team for making the field trip a successful, fun and engaging learning event for our students.
2. Everyone in the school for being flexible with schedules this week.
3. Thank you Dee for ALWAYS taking care of everything we need at school - you are amazing!
4. Great job, Madison Swinton, being flexible and willing to try new strategies with your students!
Week of October 15:
October 15: Kristin and Kate off campus for meeting at Special Programs at 1:00
October 16-18: Kate off campus for T-TESS training
October 16: Kristin off campus for training at Region 10
October 17: Picture Day; Kristin and Kate at ILead Meeting in the morning; Dennis Lee at 1:30
October 18: Vertical Team Meetings
October 19: Documentation due in Edugence, Report cards sent home
Week of October 22:
October 22: Kristin and Erin off campus in the morning for STAAR Security Training
October 24: Team Leader Meeting at 3:00
October 25: CMIT all day during planning time; Monster Dash at 5:30
October 26: Pride Rallies 8:00-10:00