Happy New Year!
Sunday, January 3rd, 2016
Dear FMS Families,
- I've kept a portion of the newsletter I sent out last week for those that haven't had the chance to see the reflection forms or the video.
- I've also added the permission slip for 6th grade intramural basketball that starts tomorrow. (Don't worry if you didn't realize it was happening...students can begin on Tuesday as well.)
- A reminder also that we will begin our mental health grant work during WIN time for the month of January. These will be very similar to our PBIS lessons.
- Grade cards will come home with students on Friday.
Have a great rest of your day and I can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!
Proud Principal of FMS
A Reflection for Parents/Guardians
A Reflection for FMS Students
A Little One Word New Year's Challenge for FMS Students
Mrs. Houf's #OneWord
Let's Keep Up the AMAZING Attendance!
- We've fallen a little under the state requirement for students here 90% of the time. It is understandable that we get sick or things come up, but a big thanks for your help in being here as much as you can. The more we are here, the more we learn!
- Perfect Attendance for 1st semester will be recognized when grade cards go home on Friday. We have over 70 students that achieved this honor!! WOW!
FMS 6th Grade Intramural Basketball
WIN Time for January
Developing students’ social-emotional knowledge and skills Includes activities and strategies that promote student understanding and management of emotions, goal setting and achievement, relationship building and maintenance, problem solving, and decision making.
If you have any questions, as always, please feel free to contact me at anytime. I look forward to working together to meet the needs of our students.