May 2nd - May 13th
Parents, as a reminder, the most up-to-date information on assessments, homework, and due dates can all be found HERE on our Puma HW page.
We update this every day. Please utilize it frequently. Thank you!
Math: Unit 13 Test, then EOG review Friday, May 6th-- there will be a 10 point review quiz following the review of each unit
- Science: We have started a new unit called Space Invaders. We are conducting a Space Exploration Project that will be due on May 13th. On May 6th students will have an in class project workday (BYOD) where they can research their space exploration topic and begin creating their product. We will have a quiz on the earth, moon, and sun’s interactions resulting in seasons, moon phases, eclipses and tides on May 9th.
- LA: Claws just finished Unit 4 and will be moving in Unit 5 today. They will be reading Folk Literature from around the world in Lit Circles. Paws are finishing their narratives on their Everest and finishing up Peak. For EOG prep students will be signing up for Actively Learn to read and annotate articles online.
- S.S: Quiz on S. Asia next Tuesday, May 3rd. We will be progressing into Ancient China later next week
- Tentatively the EOGs have been scheduled for May 31st and June 1st, with make-up dates the rest of the week. We will keep you updated if those dates change. Please plan accordingly.
- Parents will also receive an invitation to our final end of the year awards ceremony in the gym on June 8th at 12:00 (this is still a tentative time/date). Please be on the lookout for that invitation in your inbox in the coming weeks.