L3 Vocabulary and Grammar Quizzes Due
- Today you will take the Lesson 3 Vocabulary Quiz and Lesson 3 Grammar Quiz
- After taking your quizzes, double check to be sure you've completed all of your assignments from Lesson 3 this week.
- Any assignments from lessons 1 and 2 are now overdue! Please get these in ASAP as 0s really hurt your grade!!!
Digital Learning Day is Coming!
Take BOTH Your Vocabulary and Grammar Quizzes Today
- Be sure you take BOTH your vocabulary and grammar quizzes today.
- Before taking your quizzes carefully review your vocabulary words and grammar notes from Lesson 3.
- Your vocabulary flashcards you made earlier this week are a great study tool for your vocabulary quiz.
- Check your feedback in My Grades for the assignments you submitted this week to see if you need to review anything specific before you take your quizzes.
Lesson 3 Grammar Recap
みいにち、さんじかんテレビゲームをします。 Everyday for 3 hours I play video games
なんじかん asks "How many hours?"
なんじかんれんしゅうをしますか。 How many hours do you practice?
くらい is used after saying the number of hours to say "about" or "around" to give an estimate of how much time it takes to do something:
いつもよじかんぐらいしゅくだいをします。 I always do homework for about 4 hours.
しゅうかん is the counter for weeks:
いっしゅうかんピッザをたべません。 For one week I did not eat pizza.
なんしゅうかん asks "How many weeks?"
なんしゅうかんにほんごをべんきょうしましたか。How many weeks did you study Japanese?
かいcan be used to count the number of times something occurs:
いっしゅうかんにいっかいかいものにいきます。Once a week I go shopping.
なんかい asks "How many times?"
なんかい カナダ に いきました か。 How many times have you been to Canada?
Check out your vocab list and grammar notes below to review this week's grammar and vocab before taking the quizzes.
Coaching helps you do your assignments faster and with greater accuracy.
Attending 2 coaching sessions a week will give you a good score for your coaching attendance/participation (worth 20% of your grade in class.)
Lesson 3 Wrap Up
- Lesson 3 Culture Discussion
- Lesson 3 Speaking Assignment (Parts 1 and 2)
- Lesson 3 Vocabulary Assignment
- Lesson 3 Vocabulary Quiz
- Lesson 3 Grammar Quiz
Are those overdue assignments piling up?
If you're struggling with staying on pace, contact me about being paired up with a virtual buddy from the Peer Tutoring Center. A virtual buddy can help you get on track! Contact sensei for more info about the program.