What is causing global warming?
- carbon dioxide acts as a blanket to cover the heat and warming the planet.
- gases emitted from greenhouses can cause global warming.
- burning or cutting down forests create pasture (grazing land) and plantations, carbon goes into our atmosphere.
How does global warming affects us?
- It changes weather patterns, and it can set wildland on fire.
- It can damage our health by heat waves.
- glaciers will melt and homes of thousands of polar bears will lose their homes.