The Three Pigs
2. Font is clear and easy to see
3. There is not much distance. Its almost like the characters are right in front of your face.
Artistic style/ media
2. Cartoon art (when they are in Hey Diddle Diddle)- Pictures are very simple and straightforward.
3. Water color, colored inks, pencil, and colored pencils were used for the illustrations.
Elements of Illustration/ Interplay of Text & Illusttrations
- With every page turn, the 3 pigs are doing something with the page from before (using it as a paper airplane) as if they are getting rid of it. Every page turn leads them to something different like a new story.
- The text and illustrations work together by keeping the reader interested and feeling like the pigs can actually see them.