E-Learning Starts Monday, April 6th
IMPORTANT: Material and computer pick-up is Friday, April 3 from 10:00-12:00!!
Phone Numbers and Office Hours
If a staff member does not answer leave a message. Staff is not available on Wednesdays from 2:00-4:30 due to professional development.
Aleicha Ostler, Anytime
Gabriel Surface, Anytime
Joshua Edwards, Anytime
Penny Inskeep, Anytime
Rachel Chambers, Anytime
Wendi Lepley 11:00-12:00, 3:00-4:00
Megan Fitzgerald 11:00-12:00, 3:00-4:00
Nina Rozes (Habla Español) 8:00-9:00, 10:00-11:00, 2:00-3:00
Esther Passarelli (Habla Español) 11:00-12:00, 3:00-4:00
Mia Washington 8:00-9:00, 10:00-11:00, 2:00-3:00
Sarah Clem 8:00-9:00, 10:00-11:00, 2:00-3:00
Telesha Pitts 11:00-12:00, 3:00-4:00
Joanna Ireland 11:00-12:00, 3:00-4:00
Important Information Usage of School Computers
- Report any damage immediately and do NOT attempt to fix it yourself
- They are for school work and student use only.
- Do not download programs onto the device or attempt to change any settings.
- All use must be school appropriate
- it may not be used for buying and selling items online.
- The device will be maintained in good condition.
If you select no insurance:
- If any damage is done to the device you pay for repair plus $20.
- If the damage costs $50 to repair, you pay $70
- Full replacement of a device is $100.
If you select to pay for the $30 insurance
- As long as the device is returned, you will never pay for additional damage costs.
- If the device is returned in good working condition you will get a $15 credit back towards school uniforms.
- Cash payments can be accepted at the time of picking up the computer.
- If you are paying by credit card you can call the school at 317-832-4900 to make the payment over the phone.
Chrome books that are borrowed from the school should only be used for school approved tasks to complete school work. To limit the risk of damage, it is encourage that a spot in your house be assigned to complete school work each day and the computer be moved as little as necessary.
You may notice that there are times next to each of the assignments. These are the recommended times for the assignments to be completed. These assigned times, are also times that the most support from our teachers will be available as well. We do know that for some of our families, this schedule will not work, we do encourage you to utilize whatever time you need to get them complete. The actual due date for the assignments will be the following Sunday at 11:59PM. For example, the work for the week of April 6th (our first week of e-learning) will be due on Sunday, April 12th at 11:59PM. If you are not able to be complete the work within the assigned time window you can get an extension by calling Mr. Edwards at 317-832-4900. An extension can be granted 2 time for an assignment. After the 2 extensions - no more extensions will be granted.
Suggested Weekly Schedules
Grown- Up and Student Support
If you find that you need more support families can schedule additional check-ins or support, like:
- Does the child need help on work?
- Do you need help with the technology?
- Does the student need help from out school counselor?
- Do YOU as the parent need support or help managing the learning with your child?
If you are unsure of who to contact you can always contact Mr.Edwards at 317-832-4900. If he is unable to assist you he will direct you to someone who can. Just remember: WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU!
Attendance will be taken based on the work that is completed by your student. Each school day, the student is assigned 2 different lessons. To be considered present for that day, the student must complete both assignments. If one assignment is complete but one is not - the student will be marked as present for 1/2 of the day.
Student completes both assignments: Student is marked as present
Student completes only 1 assignment: Student is marked as present for 1/2 day
Student does not complete either assignment: Student is marked absent.