I got teeth in this report
Christine armstrong a 63 year old woman was "taken" by a shark as she was swimming with her local friends and husband
- Killed on popular beach Tarthra, village in australia
- Part if remains found on thursday April 3
- She had been swimming at the beach every morning for 14 years
- They later saw a shark about 11ft long (3-4 meters)
- There was 2 shark attacks that
- On Wendnesday a body of a 38 year old man, who had been missing while diving with some grinds on West coast. His body was found with shark bites
- There has been 892 shark attacks in Australia since records began in 1791. Of those 217 where fatal.
- Two fatal attacks per year.
" swimming has brought her joy and many frinds " - her family said