Advice and News From the Cohen Career Center
Get hype for the Grad & Professional School Fair! This is a great opportunity for undergraduate students interested in attending grad school, and for grad students interested in PhD programs. No resume needed! Just come armed with your questions. In addition to the fair, there will also be panels held throughout the day, including:
- Grad School & You [12:30 pm, York Room]
- Business School Admissions Panel [12:30 pm, Commonwealth Auditorium]
- Law School Admissions Panel [1.15 pm, James Room]
- Graduate Arts & Sciences Admissions [1:30 pm, Colony Room]
- Physician Assistant Programs Panel [1:30 pm, Commonwealth Auditorium]
- Writing Strategies for Graduate School Admissions [2:00 pm, York Room]
- Public Policy Admissions Panel [2:30 pm, James Room]
- Preparing for Your Graduate School Interview [2:30 pm, York Room]
- Medical School Admissions Panel [2:30 pm, Commonwealth Auditorium]
From DoG St to Wall St
Event Location: Miller Hall
Register at http://forms.wm.edu/26668
Get ready for the 10th Annual From DoG Street to Wall Street Event! This annual event, co-sponsored by the Boehly Center for Excellence in Finance at the Mason School of Business, the Howard J. Busbee Finance Academy, and the Cohen Career Center, provides students with an opportunity to learn about careers in Investment Banking, Private Banking, Equity Analysis, Strategy Consulting, Quantitative Finance, and much more!
*Important Note: Don't forget the dress code. Thursday evening is business casual; for all events Friday, you'll want to go business professional. If you've got any questions about attire, just ask us at the Career Center!