Welcome to Saturn
- If you like then you should put a ring on it-
2. Saturn has 62 notable moons
3. Saturn is the sixth planet in the solar system
4. It takes Saturn 29 years to orbit the sun
5. Saturn is the second largest planet behind Jupiter
6. The planet Saturn is a gas giant, it is mostly made out of helium and hydrogen
7. Saturn has thirty known rings around it
8. The planet Saturn's surface area is 16.49 billion square miles
9. Saturn's radius is 36,184 miles
10. The planet Saturn's largest moon is called Titan
Vacation/ facts clients should know
If humans were to stay on the planet Saturn, they would not survive very long. Humans would not survive very long on Saturn because the temperature of Saturn is -139°c. Also Saturn has no surface, so you would fall right through to the core of Saturn. The way that humans would get around Saturn is by flying in a space ship with a GPS hooked up, and would show you where to go around Saturn. In the future humans would adapt to the conditions of Saturn by wearing a radiation suit with an oxygen tank.
The planet Saturn has 62 notable moons. The most notable moons on Saturn are Titan, Enceladus, Iapetus, Mimas, Tethys, Dione and Rhea. The biggest moon of them all on Saturn is Titan. The moon Titan has a very dense atmosphere. Titan is the second largest moon in the whole solar system behind the moon Ganymede of Jupiter. You can also take side trips to some of the moons on Saturn
Equipment that clients should wear
Equipment that humans should wear on Saturn is very heavy and warm suits. Humans should wear very heavy suits because the surface temperature of Saturn is -139 °c. If humans go to the planet Saturn they should bring a lot of oxygen tanks because Saturn is mostly made out of hydrogen, helium, methane and ammonia. Humans would also have to come prepared with stuff to hold them down to the surface because Saturn has winds that travel more than 1,100 mph.