GCPC Youth Skiing Trip
Saturday, Feb. 16th 2013 at 7am-9pm
Cataloochee Ski Area - Maggie Valley, NC
Please be at Grace Covenant Presbyterian Church parking lot at 7:00am. We will head to Cataloochi no later than 7:15!
What do I bring?
*Very warm water repellent clothing
- ski bib or pants - if desired, ski bibs may be rented for $10
- very warm water repellent gloves
- thick socks or multiple layers - feet will get very cold
- hat or ear muffs
- dress in layers
*Change of clothes
*Snacks for the van
*Release / permission form **email to follow with form attached**
What is the cost?
- $75 per person payable to Grace Covenant Presbyterian Church which covers lift ticket, ski rental and lunch. Ski bibs are an additional $9. If you are interested, please let me know.
- GCPC will pay for transportation and dinner.
- Souvenirs may be purchased. Bring extra money if this is important to you.
The drive will take approximately 2 hours. Coming home we will let you know about 30 minutes out so you can meet us at the church. The plan is to head home around 5:30pm and stop for dinner.
Emergency phone numbers:
- Cataloochee (800) 768-0285
- Kim's mobile phone (864) 525-6554