Week of 1/20/20
I hope you are all enjoying your three day weekend. Coming up this week, we have our Bingo night on Friday! We hope to see you there!
Presales on Yearbooks
BINGO NIGHT 1/24/2020
BINGO Game Cards ON SALE NOW!
When? Friday, January 24th at 5:30-8:00pm
Where? TBES Gym
Cost? $10 per Double Set Bingo Game Cards (12 chances to WIN), $5 per Single Set Bingo Game Cards & $1 Daubers (Buy in advance with our Pre-Sale Fliers or at the door the night of the event.)
6 Bingo Games with Prizes
Silent Auction - Your AMAZING Class Baskets will be available HERE!!
Live Auction - Premier Parking Spaces (2), Personalized Street Signs (2), Principal for a day and Front Row Reserved Seating at Starstruck (2 family opportunities available - up to 4 maximum per family)!
Food - Old Town Pizza - $3 per slice & cold bottled waters for $1 each
Spirit Wear available $10 T-shirts $20 Sweatshirts
DON'T MISS THE FAMILY FUN!!!
TK-5th New Student Registration 2020-2021 has begun
Week At A Glance
- No School MLK Day
- 4th Grade Walk Through California 8-2:30 Room 313
- Kindergarten to Roseville Theater 9:15-11:40
- Choir practice 2:45-3:30 (make-up session)
- Art W/Tara 2:45-4
- 4th Grade Walk Through California 8-2:30 Room 313
- Tiger Crew 2:45
- Early Engineers 2:50
- Spirit Day (wear green or yellow)
- Bingo/Baskets 5:30-8 (multipurpose room)
Time to sign up for New Session of Early Engineers
Twelve Bridges Elementary’s Early Engineers Classes
Session C: 1/30, 2/6, 2/20, 2/27, 3/5, 3/12, 3/19, 3/26
Down The Road
- 1/27 No choir practice
- 2/3 No choir practice
- 2/3 No K-Kids
- 2/11 Mother/Daughter Paint night, two sessions 4:00pm & 6:00pm
- 2/13,14,17 School not in session
- 2/18 Sami Circuit Day #1
- 2/24 Sami Circuit Family Night 6:00-7:00pm
- 3/7 Daddy/Daughter Dance 6:00-8:00pm
- 3/28 Mother/Son Dance 6:00-8:00pm
- 3/30-4/3 Book Fair
- 4/2 Open House/Art Show 5:00-7:00pm
- 4/6-13 Spring Break
- 4/22/23 Starstruck, two performances 6:00pm & 7:00pm
- 5/4-8 Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
- 5/15 Sami Circuit Day #2
- 5/18-5/22 5th Grade Trip
- 5/25 Memorial Day No School
- 6/1-5 Early Release Days 1:40
Field Trips 2019-2020
- 1/28 1st Grade to Roseville Theater 9:15-11:30
- 1/31 Mandel & 5th to Parkside Church to see "Annie" 9:20-1:00
- 2/27 Choir to Three Stages Theater to see Matilda 8:15-2:00
- 3/10 2nd Grade to Barnes & Noble 8:30-11:30 (Davies/Gonzalez)
- 3/11 2nd Grade to Barnes & Noble 8:30-11:30 (Graves/Morris)
- 3/18 5th Grade Walk Through American Revolution Stelma AM/Souto PM
- 3/19 1st Grade to Woodcreek Nature Center Gutierrez/Munno 8:30-11
- 3/20 5th Grade Walk Through American Revolution Gammelgard AM
- 3/25 4th Grade to Empire Mine 9:00-2:30
- 3/25 AM Kindergarten to LHS Farm 8:30-11:00
- 3/25 PM Kindergarten to LHS Farm 11:45-2:15
- 3/26 1st Grade to Woodcreek Nature Center 8:30-11 Snodgrass/Williamson
- 3/27 4th Grade to Empire Mine 9:00-2:30
- 5/1 1st Grade to Roller King 9:15-1:30
- 5/5 3rd Grade to Bernhard 8:30-2:30 (Evangelist/Sanchez)
- 5/6 3rd Grade to Bernhard 8:30-2:30 (Andrews/Villa)
Event Calendar 2019-2020
Feb 11 Mother/Daughter Paint Night, two Sessions: 4:00pm and 6:00pm
Feb 24 Sami Circuit Family Night 6:00-7:00pm
Mar 7 Daddy/Daughter Dance 6:00-8:00pm
Mar 28 Mother/Son Dance 6:00-8:00pm
Apr 2 Open House/Art Show 5:00-7:00pm
Mar 30 - Apr 3 Book Fair
Apr 22-23 Starstruck, two Performances: 6:00pm and 7:00pm
May 4-8 Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
PTC Meetings will be held monthly on Mondays. See dates listed below:
3:00-3:30 General Meeting w/parents
3:30-4:00 Board Meeting
Sept 30, Nov 4, Dec 2, Jan 6, Feb 3, Mar 2, Mar 30-Board Elections, May 4-Calendar Meeting 2020-2021 school year, June TBD-Budget Meeting 2020-2021 school year
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Leah Bassett, PTC President at email@example.com.
July 2019-Jun 2020 Goal $1,000
School year Earnings $752.80
We are CLOSE to the half way mark for our goal. The half way mark for the school year is coming up next month. Let’s try and reach $1,010 by the end of February. Remember box tops are going digital. You can download and app and scan your receipts to earn box top money for TBES. It’s super easy and convenient for you. Just remember the receipts must be scanned within 14 days of shopping. Online shopping receipts can be used too. And last but not least we are still and will continue collecting the “old school” box tops As long as they can be found on products and are not expired. KEEP ON SCANNING AND COLLECTING! Let’s reach our goal!!!
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns with box tops.
Mobile Menu App.
Volunteers for ROAR Store
Dear TBE Families,
We would love to have our ROAR store open every Friday. Our ROAR store is open on Fridays during 1st through 5th grade lunch recess. Please consider signing up for one of our open slots. The ROAR store only happens once a week on Fridays and if we do not have volunteers the store has to be closed.
If you are interested but have questions, please email Kathleen Cummings at Kcummings@wpusd.org.
The link is:https://signup.com/go/toesOCq
Reporting an Absence
How to Report Absences:
We have 3 ways you can report absences:
1. Absence voice mail: (916)434-5210
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Download the TBE App –
Click on Absences icon on bottom of screen
Complete and Submit
Please try to contact school before 9:00am on day of absence when possible
A doctor’s note is asked for all medical appointments where the student misses school time or 3 or more consecutive illness days.