My Special Number 100!
By: Emily Zartman
Facts About 100
- 100's prime factorization is 2x2x5x5=100
- 100 is a composite number because it has more factors than 1+itself
- 100 is a squared number because 10x10=100
- With 100 I can make the rectangles 1x100 100x1 2x50 50x2 4x25 25x4 5x20 20x5 10x10, because those are the factor pairs of 100.
- 100 cubed is 10,000
- 100 is only divisible by numbers with at least two zeros like, 25,000, 500,17,000,1,600
- Wolves are capable of running 100 miles a day
- The largest bill in the U.S. is the 100$ bill
- 100 years is a century
- C is the roman numeral of 100
- 100 on the Periodic Table is the element Fermium which is a rare radioactive earth metal