NCI Instructor Spring Newsletter
NCI Instructors Can Cross-Train Across Districts
View the approval letter from CPI here.
Are You Doing Spring Training? WE NEED YOU!
- Is your district holding any NCI Trainings between now and August? If so, we need to know! The Oakland Schools Spring NCI Training is full. We are getting calls daily from staff throughout Oakland County in search of NCI Training. If you have a training scheduled, please notify Erika Geyman.
- Please tell us what type of training you are holding, when it is, and who to contact if you have open seats
Does Your District Have Enough Instructors? Do you need to renew your certification?
CPI regularly holds New Instructor Certification Training and Advanced Trainings for certified instructors in Michigan. Click here to find upcoming opportunities.
Oakland Schools will host an Advanced Training for certified NCI Instructors June 17-19, 2014. The topic is ASD: Applications of NCI Training. The cost is $1,799
Click here to learn more.
Order Training Workbooks Now
Workbook orders must be placed at least 1 week prior to the training date to ensure your order can be filled on time.
- Have you reviewed your NCI materials lately? Regular review helps keep your skills sharp!
- Does CPI have accurate information about you on file? Contact CPI to be sure.
- Do you need the most recent Seclusion & Restraint document? http://www2.ed.gov/policy/seclusion/index.html
Oakland Schools NCI Team
Robin Purnell 248.209.2417 Robin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Erika Geyman 248.209.2243 Erika.email@example.com