Rome V.S United States Government
∞ Halia Calvert t ∞
● For Judicial Rome and the United States have Judges/Courts for that part of the Branch.
● For United States and Romes Executive Branch they both have Military Responses, and a leading government.
● The United States and Rome Legislative Branch is Similar because they both have a Senate and a "House" (pretty much) of people to help decide laws/ etc.
● The United States Legislative branch has a House of Representatives and a Senate. Rome has Senate of 300 advised consuls and set policies/
● The United states Judicial Branch has a Supreme court, Rome has Oversaw Government and province (Eight Judges)
● The United States Executive Branch has President and Vice president....Rome has led government and Military to make Decisions.