Panui Week 9 Term 2
Waikawa Bay School Thursday 1st July 2021
GREETINGS TO EVERYONE
Last night's Matariki Lantern walk was fantastic. Thank you to all those who took part and made the night a success. Oliver did an excellent job speaking at the beginning, and it was great to have two conch blowers this year.
A huge thank you to all those who helped organise the evening, especially those that made our hot chocolate. We are especially grateful to the Queen Charlotte Yacht club for being able to use their amazing facilities.
A reminder that school will finish at 1pm next Tuesday for mid year conferences. Teachers will be available between 1:30pm and 7pm for you to visit.
On Wednesday next week, the whole school will be traveling into Blenheim by bus to see the Bohally production of Atarangi. A permission form will be sent home tomorrow.
Thank you for your support
Enjoy the weekend
Ka Kite anō
Kaitiaki Group Raffle
Waikawa Road Clean Up
Matariki Lantern walk
- Name - Ryder
- Age - 5
- Family - Mum Ashleigh and Dad Bevan
- Pets - Cat Buddy, dog Blue and fish Blue and Duck
- Interests - Watching Godzilla on T.V
- Heroes - All my family
- Fav Subject - Making things
- Fav Sport - Cricket
- Fav Food - Butter chicken
- Fav Holiday - Blenheim and Wellington
- I like Waikawa Bay School because - I like playing on the net in the playground.