Have you subscribed?
Subscribe to receive the Daily Bulletin
How to subscribe to the listserv
If you have not already subscribed and would like to receive your high school Daily Bulletin or other school newsletters, please subscribe to our listserv (SSD-Communications) by following these directions:
- Subscribe, unsubscribe, edit your subscription preferences or view the archives of messages that have been sent to this list, by visiting this link to the listserv registration site.
- If you are already subscribed, you can edit your subscription preferences (if necessary) at the listserv registration site.
- If you have already subscribed and your child is not changing schools (moving from elementary school to middle school or middle school to high school), you will need to do nothing. Thank you for subscribing!
- Fill in your name and e-mail address.
- You can register multiple times with different email addresses.
- Encourage anyone (grandparents, child care providers, students, etc.) to sign up to receive school communications. Just forward the interested person this email for subscription directions.
- If you are a high school student please subscribe so that you receive important Daily Bulletin communications from your high school.
- Topics – check those topics you would like to receive correspondence about:
- To receive Daily Bulletins from Glacier Peak High School or Snohomish High School, please be sure to subscribe to the appropriate high school.
- To receive district-wide communications make sure you select the topic District-Communications.
- To receive other school-specific newsletters, please be sure to click the school(s) that is of interest to you.
- At the bottom click Subscribe SSD-Communications or Unsubscribe SSD-Communications. You will immediately receive an e-mail from listserv asking you to confirm your intent (make sure this conformation message doesn't end up in your junk or spam folder). This confirmation opportunity expires in 48 hours.
- Click on the link given in the e-mail to verify your intent. You will then get an e-mail stating that your subscription has been accepted. You will now receive correspondence (newsletters, general info, etc.) from the sources you have chosen.
- Questions about the listserv tool and how to subscribe/unsubscribe may also be directed to email@example.com.
Direct link to listserv registration site - http://snohomishsd.org/scripts/wa-SNOH.exe?SUBED1=SSD-COMMUNICATIONS&A=1
Listserv vs. School Messenger
What is the difference between our listserv tool and School Messenger communications services?
Listserv - Our district uses a listserv to send newsletters, high school Daily Bulletins and other regular electronic communications from our schools and district.
School Messenger - Our district uses the School Messenger automated system as a tool for communication with our parents, families and staff. School Messenger works with the district’s student-data system (Skyward/Family Access) to notify families and staff through phone and/or email of emergencies, critical school and district messages, school/district closures, inclement weather, attendance issues, underfunded student meal accounts and other events/activities. The overall goal of using this service is for parents/guardians and families to receive critical information about Snohomish schools - especially information that affects their children - in a timely manner.
As long as we have accurate primary phone numbers and emails on record for our students in Skyward/Family Access, families should automatically receive these messages when they are sent out. Please make sure this information is accurate when reviewing your student’s demographic information that is distributed closer to the start of school.
The Snohomish School District, in its commitment to excellence, places the success of each student at the center of all decisions and actions. Partnerships and strong academic programs ensure competent, responsible, lifelong learners.