ISST/TECH Quick Updates
- Interim Assessments: We are working with ODE to have Interim Assessments activated for your use. ODE gave us a timeline for last September. We will email teachers when they are ready.
- Student Passwords: Login is email@example.com / Password #first4lettersoffirstname2020 example: #davi2020 If they need to be reset, your Tech Cadre member can assist.
- Teacher Messaging System: All teacher logins are active and classes have been loaded for all school. Mari-Linn should be active on September 5. Login is the same as your morning login to your computer. Remember if you download the BbcommHQ App on your phone you can have all your student and parent contact information on your phone. You can also access this on your desktop or on a Chromebook.
- Discovery Streaming: We are running reports to check use of Discovery Streaming last year. Buildings utilizing this software will be renewed and activated. Login information will be sent when buildings are live.
- GoMath: Goal is to have classes built by Friday.
- Great Body Shop: Teacher logins are ready to go. Login: first.last Password: SchoolBody19. All teachers received an email last Friday with this information. First set of materials are scheduled to be here by end of this week. You can also login and project your materials to begin instruction as covered in the training last week.
- HRW Math: Goal is to have classes built by Friday
- Health: The Building Character and Preventing Bully book in en route.
We have a limited amount of teacher chromebooks, click the link below to apply.
Student Chromebooks 1 to 1
They can assist you with; Passwords, Blackboard (Teacher Messaging), software issues and integrating technology into student learning.
SUB: Nicole Britton
ML: Chris Schlievert
SIS/SMS: Mike Mannix
SHS: Kelly Fields
SES: Matt Kessler (DO)