Coaching Immersion ...with Annelies
From Annelies & Conduit for Change, LLC
Re-treat: Re-wire, Re-fire, Re-view, Re-new! It's time to emerge.
Oh wow. 2020 happened and... it is time to move on. What does moving on even mean for you personally and professionally? Let's take a look.
The word retreat stems from 1300-1350 AD Middle English retret (noun), an Old French variant of retrait, and past participle of retraire meaning to draw back, according to Webster's dictionary. Consider these variations of retreat.
- A forced or strategic withdrawal away from danger
- The act of withdrawing into safety or privacy
- A place of refuge
As a collective global whole-- we all retreated into our homes and away from gatherings. Being that this was our first pandemic, I think we did a great job! We retreated, reorganized and now it's time to re-emerge. I encourage and invite you to emerge through refreshed insight.
If you are a note-taker, journal writer, long-ranger planner or vision boarder, it may come easy to think ahead and take steps to re-emerge in a post-covid world in a meaningful way.
If you lost more than you can imagine, got thrown way off course or just simply realized during covid that you've got some loose ends to tie up, let go or manage then a review is in order.
Take a moment to pause. Take inventory of what's shifted in this last year and a half. For some it may be way too much to comprehend. For some, it may be a relief to let go and move on. Where are you?? What do you need?
Need perspective? Let's retreat. A retreat can be a big step-away or as infinitesimally small as "retreating in place". You may desire to do the exact opposite of last year or maybe you don't really know how to recalibrate, what to focus on or what comes next. I invite you to take care of what's in front of you first-- then invite someone with guidance and perspective to help you lean into what's next for the bigger picture goals. Hey... that's what I do! ;) Yes, consider a coach.
Whether you're taking refuge in your own backyard or merging a travel adventure with learning, take the time to understand the power of strategic withdrawal. Find what feels good to you. Whether you're leading teams, dreams or navigating change in life, remember that professionals are people too and we all need a good retreat to refill our vessel, so that we're better able to be present, lead others, and do our worthy work.
Mindfulness is good medicine. Come retreat with me!
2021 DATES AVAILABLE: Contact Annelies to schedule dates and times of your private immersion.
- July 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
HOUSING SUGGESTIONS: (Meals and housing are NOT included in your immersion)
- Trinity Retreat Center: If booked within two weeks of your immersion, you might be able to stay at Trinity ONLY IF you have been there before on retreat with Annelies in the past. Although this option is a good price, it's tricky since they don't book single rooms in advance and won't take people who have not stayed here before. https://www.trinityctr.com/home/home
- Oceanview Hotel http://www.oceanviewinnemeraldisle.com/
- The Inn Hotel https://www.theinnatpks.com/
- If you want to rent your own beach house, go for it! https://www.emeraldislerealty.com/vacation-rentals/beach-houses
- I may have a beach trailer option available too, just ask!