Coaching Immersion ...with Annelies
From Annelies & Conduit for Change, LLC
In the presence of all things unexpected, be mindful.
What is your relationship to the most important things that sustain you? Are you mindful of what fuels or depletes your sense of peace, place and purpose? Unknowns stacking up? Let's retreat--together.
The word retreat stems from 1300-1350 AD Middle English retret (noun), an Old French variant of retrait, and past participle of retraire meaning to draw back, according to Webster's dictionary. Consider these variations of retreat.
- A forced or strategic withdrawal away from danger
- The act of withdrawing into safety or privacy
- A place of refuge
A retreat can be a big step-away or as infinitesimally small as "retreating in place". In the presence of chaos, pause, go inside, breathe to ground and re-calibrate. It can be as simple as paying closer attention to the symptoms of your body and surroundings, a step-away or get-away. When we ignore signs, turn our back on valuable conversations we open the door for consequences of all sorts.
Whether you're taking refuge in your own backyard or merging a travel adventure with learning, take the time to understand the power of strategic withdrawal. Find what feels good to you. Whether you're leading teams, dreams or navigating change in life, remember that professionals are people too and we all need a good retreat to refill our vessel, so that we're better able to be present, lead others, and do our worthy work. Mindfulness is good medicine.
Remember this... for resilience to become contagious you must be willing to be resilient first.
2020 DATES AVAILABLE: Contact Annelies to schedule dates and times of your private immersion.
- March 20, 22, 23
- March 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
HOUSING SUGGESTIONS: (Meals and housing are NOT included in your immersion)
- Trinity Retreat Center: If booked within two weeks of your immersion, you might be able to stay at Trinity ONLY IF you have been there before on retreat with Annelies in the past. Although this option is a good price, it's tricky since they don't book single rooms in advance and won't take people who have not stayed here before. https://www.trinityctr.com/home/home
- Oceanview Hotel http://www.oceanviewinnemeraldisle.com/
- The Inn Hotel https://www.theinnatpks.com/
- If you want to rent your own beach house, go for it! https://www.emeraldislerealty.com/vacation-rentals/beach-houses