The Bahamas is a great vacation place
Land and Climate
- There are 700 islands and 2500 cays across more than 100,000 square miles over the Atlantic.
- The total land area is 5,353 square miles.
- They have warm weather all year long.
- June to September are the hottest months.
- The coldest months are January and Febuary.
- The rain season is in the summer.
- The Lucayons mean (island).
- a tribe settled in the Bahamas at AD 600 and 800.
- The Bahamas had no people untill 1647.
- The colonists brought slaves making the number of people go higher in the Bahamas.
- The Bahamas was affected by social political.
- The members of the house are elected to five year terms.
- The voting age is 18.
- The prime minister calls the general elections.
- Tourism is big in the Bahamas.
- Most tourists are in Nassau.
- Tourism is also in the Family islands.
DAY 1-Chicago to miami to Bahamas
DAY 2-tank scuba dive-228.00
DAY3-scuba shark adventure-308.00
DAY4-exuma island adventure-398.00
DAY5-deep sea fishing-1298.00
DAY6-dolphin cay deep sea water swim-334.00
DAY7-Bahamas to miami to Chicago