Crazy For Kindergarten
Mrs. Bolon's Class Newsletter 3/14/16-3/18/16
Our Week in Pictures
Leaders of the Week!
Kipling Kindergarteners all won school
Leaders of the Week! Woohoo!
Sight Word Fun
Using iPads and QR Codes to practice
Building our leprechaun traps. Science-Technology-Engineering-Math in kindergarten!
This Week in ELA...
THEME: Seasons and Weather
- Asking and Answering Questions
- Shared Research
- Locating Text Evidence
- good, into, ride
- About something that happened or something you did
- Include who, where, what
- Include drawing with talk and thinking bubbles
- Include punctuation and word choice to use an "author's voice"
- Include feelings
Our Super Sun
Check out our new learning about the sun!
Look what we discovered about wind!
The students used our visit from the tricky leprechaun to write some incredible narrative pieces. Look at all these feelings!
- Monday: Day 4 (LMC Books)
- Tuesday: Day 5
- Wednesday: Day 1
- Thursday: Day 2 (Popcorn Journal)
- Friday: No School
- SPRING BREAK!