~X~ Chlamydia ~X~
Why take the risk? <3
What is Chlamydia?
What bacteria is Chlamydia?
Chlamydia is the Trachomatis Bacteria.
How can Chlamydia be transmitted?
What are the symptoms of Chlamydia?
Girls don't generally have Symptoms, but when they do:
- pain in the lower abdomens
- pain during sex
- bleeding between menstrual periods
- mild fevers
- muscle aches
- discharge from the tip of the penis ((in the area of the Urethra- when urine comes out))
- have itching or burning sensations in the penis area
What are the treatments for Chlamydia?
What problems do you get when you have Chlamydia?
- Infection of the urethra
- Inflammation of the Cervix
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Infection of the Uterus, Ovaries, and/or Fallopian
-Infertility and Ectopic (tubal) pregnancies in life
- Inflammation of the Urethra and the Epididymis
What are ways you can prevent Chlamydia?
- Wear a condom ((latex or sheep skin))