CAUSES, SYMPTOMS, DAMAGES, TREATMENT and lot more...
WHAT IS DIABETES "MELLITUS" ??
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LOW BLOOD SUGAR and HIGH BLOOD SUGAR
PANCREAS INTO THE PICTURE:
They produce the hormone "insulin" which is the main key of all this.
LOCATION OF THE PANCREAS IN OUR BODY:
This is a genetic disorder, but nowadays this happens due to our lifestyle.
There are more chances of this being caused when:
- tumor in pancreas
- during gestational periods
- Frequent urination
- Unusual thirst; poydipsia
- Extreme hunger; polyphagia
- Unusual weight loss
- Extreme fatigue; lethargy
- Blurred vision
- Cuts or bruises that are slow to heal
- Tingling or numbness in the hands or feet
- Recurring skin, gum or bladder infections
Maintaining your body.
Checking of blood sugar level regularly
Keep a track of your records.
Forcefully increasing the insulin level higher in you body.
IF NOT TREATED EARLIER, THEN THERE ARE CHANCES OF:
- kidney damage
- heart attack