Job Requirements & Plans For Senior Project
WHAT DO EMERGENCY ROOM NURSES DO?
- work in critical care emergency facilities
- assist doctors
- work with emergency medical technicians (people in pain, life threatening trauma)
- monitor health conditions
- plan long-term care needs
- administer medicine
- perform minor medical operations
- advise patients and their families on illness
- care and continued care after a hospital visit
- First line of defense for - accidents, allergic reactions, and any number of urgent medical care.
How To Become An E.R. Nurse
Earn your nursing degree and pass the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN). You can also choose to continue your education, earn your master’s degree, and become an advance practice nurse.
Nurse (Emergency Room), Career Video from drkit.org