The Game of Life Project
By Keilan Kilby
Story at Age 25
- My highest level of education was an Under Graduate Degree
- I work the manager of Starbucks
- I chose to be a Starbucks Manager because I love their caramel frappe's
- My annual salary is $48,564
- I am single
- I chose to be single so I can I have more freedom
- I have 0 kids
- I drive a 2014 Camaro
- I live in an apartment with my best friend since High School
- We live in The Venue Apartment in Denton TX
The picture explains why I am not a mom... obviously she had a bad day
The Outside of The Venue Apartment in Denton
This is a picture of the Venue Apartments in Denton Texas.
Come on who doesn't love Starbucks... or their Caramel Fraps.
Please..... Make This Happen
This was where I was going to live when I was 20 but looked what happened :)
- I went to Devry University.
- My college cost was $26,609.
- I am a Starbucks manager that makes $48,564 per year.
The College Logo
Hmmmmmmm... don't you with these were real. We wouldn't have to be working if it was.
Is that a mermaid?
Lets Go On
I do NOT have an electricity or a Water\Trash bill because on the website it was included... So is cable and Netflix.
Total Monthly Income:$4047
Total Going Into Savings:$1602,34
The most challenging part for me was trying to find out the car insurance.
The best part was finding out where to live.
The three things I felt I gained was Excitement, Nervous, and happy.
The thing surprising to me was how many bills there were.
I chose to live with my best friend because we can half the bills.
I ended up putting $1,602.34 in my savings per month, because of my life choices.