Manatee News 2/28/2021
2021-22 Returning Student Pre-Registration
It is time to submit pre-registration paperwork for the 2021-2022 school year. CLICK the button below to complete and print the Student Registration Form.
Please complete, print (2 sided), and return these to your child’s teacher by Thursday of this week. Electronic copies will not be accepted. If you do not have access to a printer, you may contact your child’s teacher for a hard copy to be sent home with your student.
If your child will not be returning to Manatee next year, please notify the school office at ManateeElementary@brevardschools.org
All information on the registration form must be current, including phone, address, email, emergency contacts, and emergency phone numbers. The forms should be filled out in blue or black ink only.
Please remember you must live in Manatee Elementary School’s attendance boundaries to attend Manatee. If you are moving over the summer but still want to attend Manatee Elementary, please contact Mrs. Daly as soon as possible.
** Along with the registration forms, you must attach copies of two proofs of address**
Once we confirm the address, we will shred the documents. If you wish, you may copy your driver’s license and the top section of the other address document onto one page, just be sure that your name and address is showing. Be prepared to provide proof of address on the school-wide registration day (more info to come).
- One proof of address must be your driver’s license (only needed for one parent), mortgage statement/contract or rental agreement.
- The second proof of address can be: a current utility bill, voter registration card or vehicle registration/title.
Please return the registration form and two proofs of address to your child’s teacher by Thursday of this week.
Thank you for your cooperation in completing this paperwork.
- Smencil Sale begins 7:30-7:50 am in the lobby
- The BPS Parent survey is now open! We want to hear what you think!
- Smencil Sale 7:30-7:50 am in the lobby (while supplies last!)
- SAC Meeting 3:00 pm
- Returning student Pre-registration Forms due to teachers
- Early Release 1:15 pm