British Prep Monthly Newsletter
Prepared for Kindergarten, Prepared for Life
Customer Service and Achievements
We would like to recognize you all for your customer service. We have heard alot from our customers and they appreciate your patience and helpfulness. Our kids have fun learning here. We have heard from many parents that our employees and teachers are doing an excellent job in teaching their kids. We are pleased to have Cynthia Johnson come to our school and re-design our classrooms. We hope that this will help the kids grasp new ideas.
We will be replacing our snacks stash which include chips and goldfish with go go squeeze and grapes. We will also be replacing juice boxes with water. We are happy to announce at for the third year in a row we have been ranked for the cleanest preschool in Katy,Texas. We are looking forward to our fourth year.
Employee of the month
Valentine dance party
Thursday, Feb. 11th, 9pm
25935 Cinco Terrace Drive
Theme weeks ahead
- February (15-19) - plant week. The older kids will be able to grow their own plants during the week while the younger kids will be able to bring a plant which they have at home on Friday.
- February (22-26)- hat week. The older kids will have to wear a funky hat every day of the week while the younger kids will be making their own paper hats.
- March (29-4)- dream week. The older kids will be able to wear pajamas while the younger kids will be able to bring their stuffed animals.
- March (7-11) - book week. The older kids will be able to bring their own books while in the younger classes, teachers will be reading books to the kids.
Fun Facts and New Events
- Our school has been open for the past 15 years.
- Later this week our new designer is going to come and design our new classrooms for our older kids.
- Our pre-school is the top coed pre-school in Katy, Texas.
- We are the first pre-school to have 3 different branches across Katy.
- We are the first pre-school to be run by only one woman.
- We have over 100 employees in each campus. New Events Just before spring break, we are going to be holding a spring break party for our kids to enjoy the last few days of school before the break. The kids are going to be using all the knowledge they gained throughout the year in the activities we provided for them at the party. We are going to be organizing the party at the first standing campus, which is on Mason Rd. We have called in Cynthia Johnson, a very famous designer, to come in and redesign our classrooms in our kids section. There will be a day in the second week of March when we allow the kids to create art work and give us suggestions about how they want their classrooms to look like.