Play Healthy, Stay Healthy
By Olivia Fain and Hanna Clasen
•Be sure to eat a variety of foods like fruits, vegetables, milk, protein, and grains like breads and rice.
•Ways to stay healthy:
-Always get regular sleep (8-10 hours)
-Always eat breakfast
-Play outside, get moving, and be active
-Choose healthy snacks
-Drink lots of water
-Eat fruits and vegetables
1. Make sure you have the proper equipment.
2. Make sure you warm up and cool down before and after you play.
3. Make sure you know the rules before you play the game. Knowing the rules and how to play can help keep you and others safe.
4. Always watch out for others
5. Don't play if you feel sick or hurt
- Playing sports is a great way to stay healthy, but don't go to far. If you feel tired or sore, then take a break and get some water
- Make sure you get plenty of rest before and after you play sports. Always get plenty of sleep the night before you play. Make sure after you play you get lots of rest that night too.