January 9 ,2016
Upcoming Dates @ W.T.
- Jan. 11th
- Staff Meeting- 3:45pm
- Jan. 12th
- MP out at district meetings
- Jan. 13th
- Art Day- Brenda S. meets with K & 1st(science lab), Teresa Lawson here for 3rd,4th,&5th(PLC), Perry & Newland meets with 2nd(PLC)
- ELA Composition CBA K-5
- Jan. 15th
- W.T. Spelling Bee @ 8:30 FOR 3RD,4TH,5TH IN THE CAFE
- MOVIE NIGHT 6PM In & Out
- Jan. 18th
- Flex Day- Must be approved through Formspace or Personal leave form by Jan.11th(Monday)
- Jan. 20th
- LOL Meeting- all day
- Jan. 21st
- 5th Bass Hall 12:30
Sally Willburn-January 1st
Monica Tate- January 13th
Susan Walker- January 23rd
Bridgette Bumpas- January 28th
January 18 is a Campus Professional Learning Day / Flex Day
IF YOU are not approved for the flex day THEN
please click here to register for a session by January 15 @ 12:00 pm
IF YOU are approved for the flex day*you do not need to register for a session
need to submit a form to request approval for the flex day
click here for instructions and be sure to submit the form by January 11
*Exempt Employees (employees who are not eligible for overtime/comp time – teachers, principals, asst. principals, counselors, nurses, diagnosticians, librarians, etc.). Exempt employees must complete the Flex Day Request form in Eduphoria to submit up to 6 hours per Flex Day of professional learning to be considered for approval by their principal/supervisor.
Non-exempt Employees (employees who are eligible for overtime/comp time – EAs, Admin. Asst., Clerks, etc.) must get written approval from their supervisor for district work or professional learning completed outside the regular work day. Comp time earned from June 8, 2015 – January 11, 2016, may be used.
Vacation or personal leave may be used in lieu of professional learning hours or comp time, or employees may report to their campus/department for a regular work day.
If you have questions, email email@example.com.
Looking for Professional Learning Hours for Jan 18th
Lions Needed for Science Club
- We need some volunteers to help with this club!
- We will be beginning a Science Club through Perot Museum here at W.T. with using Skype and hands on materials.
- Dates: February 4, 11, 18, 25 and March 3, 10
- Times: 3:45-4:30
- Questions: Contact Mrs. Marichal
Awesome Things Around W.T.
ROARS-These Lions need a High Five!
- Caitlyn Dickson is getting married this weekend! She will return as Mrs. Hubble
- Haylene and Sarah for always being so supportive and training us this week on Reading 360.
- Shoulders for getting W.T. in the Northeast paper with her Kindness Project Idea
- 3rd grade & specials teachers for their flexibility with scheduling changes due to field trips.