Free Spanish Language Course
The Complutense University organizes, September 2014
- Classes: 4 hours per day from Monday to Friday
- Duration: Two weeks.
- Total amount of hours: 40
- Compulsory placement test: 4th September 2014
- Time and Place of the Placement test: will be reported directly to the student by email, during July, once the correctly filled out application form has been received.
- Beginning of the classes: 8th September 2014
- Schedule: morning and afternoon shifts, which depend on the final result obtained in the level test
- End of the Spanish course: 19th September 2014
- Levels: Basic: Introduction (A1), elementary or beginner level (A2), Intermediate (B1) Upper Intermediate (B2)
The only step to apply for this Spanish Course is to have filled in the online application form for incoming Erasmus students at the UCM for academic year 2014-2015, before the 15 of June 2014, by checking the corresponding box on the form.