Reading (4th grade)
eLearning Day February 24, 2017
- Review and practice the skill of Cause and Effect
- Practice reading comprehension
- Practice Sight Words
In this lesson you will watch YouTube videos reviewing Cause and Effect and Sight Words. You will also watch the Cause and Effect video on Brainpop Jr. and take the easy quiz. You will read a story found in your eLearning packet and answer questions. To end the lesson, you will play a Cause and Effect game on RoomRecess.com.
Please watch the YouTube video to learn about cause and effect. You will have to click again on the "Click here to watch video on YouTube" link once you have clicked play. It will open up in a new window.
Cause and Effect
Dolch Words for Kids #5 | Third Grade Words | Dolch Sight Words | Kids Words | Sight Words
- Please watch the Brainpop Jr. video on Cause and Effect and take the Easy Quiz. Use the Brainpop Jr. link below.
- Read Why Do We Need Rules? from your eLearning packet and answer the questions attached.
- Use the Room Recess link below for a check of understanding on cause and effect.
You are finished with Reading when you have completed the following:
- Watch the Cause and Effect Video
- Watch the Dolch Sight Words Video
- Watch the Brainpop Jr. Video and take the easy quiz
- Read Why Do We Need Rules? and answer the questions
- Play the Cause and Effect game on RoomRecess.com