"30hands Mobile is a fun, innovative storytelling app that allows students, teachers and anyone with creativity to easily create narrated stories or presentations based on photos, images, drawings using an iPad, iPhone or iPod.
Different from other presentation apps, 30hands Mobile focuses on the power of storytelling and ITERATIVE CREATIVITY. Like pages in a book, photos or images are dragged around the desktop into the order of the story. Next, the teacher or student records audio over each image. Easy editing allows students to take learning to a higher level and creates a better final video whether created by a student or teacher. Finally, the story or presentation can be published to the device’s photo area or uploaded to a 30hands Cloud collaborative learning site.
5 Easy Steps:
1. Add images, take photos or draw slides
2. Arrange them into any order by dragging them
3. Record audio for each slide
4. Preview your creation
5. Publish it as a video to your Camera Roll or a 30hands web site for sharing"
App is FREE.
Check out the how to video to see how easy it is to use.
"Grab your camera! Let’s ChatterPix! Chatterpix Kids can make anything talk -- pets, friends, doodles, and more.
Simply take any photo, draw a line to make a mouth, and record your voice. Then share your Pix with friends and family as silly greetings, playful messages, creative cards, or even fancy book reports. And best of all, it’s FREE! AGES: 6-12."
There is an app for adults that allows creations to be shared via social media.
"Tellagami is a mobile app that lets you create and share a quick animated video called a Gami.
A Gami can be a fun way to tell a story. It can be a thank you message or a vacation postcard. It can be a birthday greeting, party invite or cool way to share photos. The possibilities are endless!
• Create, customize and share from your iPhone or iPad with intuitive touch menu and controls
• Use your iPhone or iPad camera to easily insert a photo background or pick a photo from your camera roll
• Doodle on the background with your finger or stylus
• Record your voice with your iPhone or iPad mic
• Mix and match your character & background
• Record your voice or type a message
• Resize character and place it in the scene
• Personalize with a photo background
• View Gami as a web URL on all devices
WAYS PEOPLE ARE USING A GAMI
• Greetings & Invites – Tell a story
• Education –Teach a lesson, create a book report, demonstrate understanding of concepts and more"
Check out the great how to video from Paul Hamilton.