DSI Pre-Arrival Challenge 2
What is Social Innovation? What is Design-Thinkng?
Only two more weeks to DSI!
Please check the DSI Orientation Site to see the important information such as VIA's policies, traveling guidelines, emergency contacts.
NOTE : Make sure to check all information on the site before you take the "Are you ready for VIA?" Quiz
Please complete your tasks and challenge 2 to gain a deeper understanding of DSI Program! (more information below)
- OVERDUE : Submit your Bio & Photo on your progress log
- OVERDUE : Join the Facebook group and DSI 2015 Event
- OVERDUE : Post to Facebook for Challenge 1
- March 9 : Submit your Flight Info & Travel Insurance on your Progress Log
- March 15 : Complete the Pre-Program Survey (NOTE: You will be asked to indicate your preference for team projects on this survey, so please review them on the website)
- March 18 : Complete the "Are you ready for VIA?" Quiz and Challenge 2 (see instructions below)
Option : Send ideas of Japanese Game for entertainment at email@example.com
Challenge 2 Instructions
NOTE: It's very important that you complete the Pre-Program Survey BEFORE starting Challenge 2.
Through the welcome orientation, it became clear that there is a wide range of knowledge and experience with education system and issues among us. The goal of Challenge 2 is to start sharing what we know with each other and begin discussing the question, "What are the problems in education?"
On the Facebook DSI event page, share one issue, topic, project, organization, idea, or concept related to education that you find important, and explain why.
*If you have a question about education or about someone else's post, please post your question on the page, too. Remember, we are sharing our knowledge - there are no bad questions!