December 15 - 19
- Fifth Grade: Thanks for sharing your Canvas practices during Tuesday's meeting! Fifth Grade also welcomed folks from Canvas into their classrooms to show how it's being used. It was a great week for Canvas and MGES!
- First Grade: Thanks for running with the suggestion to reach out to 4H. Our students and school will benefit from this partnership!
- Catherine Williams: Thanks for planning opportunities for parents of our GT students to visit your classroom to see what our students are doing!
- Melisa, Gail, and Heather: Thanks for bringing Hour of Code to our students!
- Our Kindergarten Assistants completed their guided reading training a couple of weeks ago! Great job, ladies! Patty said you were a pleasure to work with. Looking forward to seeing it in action!
*If you'd like to share a celebration, please send it to me via email by Friday of each week!
- 5th Grade GT Open House - 11:15 - 11:45
- PLT: Math ExamView and Number Sense with Kristen Hahn (Read the article prior to meeting. See my email.)
- Tacky Christmas Sweater Day
- Dental Presentation:
---- 9:00 - Fifth Grade, S. Baker, Nichols
- 4th Grade GT Open House - 11:15 - 11:45
- Faculty Holiday Party (See Ms. Garner's email for plans)
- Holiday Performance @ 6pm. I hope you'll come out to support our students and Ms. Abril.
- 3rd Grade GT Open House - 10:00 - 10:30
- PTA Lunch and Desserts - Wear elastic.
- Moree at Principals Meeting AM
- Holiday Performances:
----- 9:00 - 1, 3
- Gallant Girls and Knights of the Round Table to Winthrop Ballet @ 9:15
- Grade Level PLC Minutes Due to Canvas
Reading Coach's Corner
Don't forget to fill in and print out the reading chart that I emailed to you (and talked with you about). Please have them in my box before you leave for Christmas break.
I'll be sending out an email to each of you to schedule or verify your independent reading time so that I can come in Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday to monitor and see the progress of your students' reading stamina.
F&P window closes on the 19th. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Mark Your Calendar
5 - Welcome Back!
15 - Half Day Dismissal
16 - Workday
19 - MLK - No School
20 - Kim Anderson (Science) PLT