by Jane Moon
The kings were supposed to lead armies and judge other court cases or conflicts between two people. They also made the laws that upheld the kingdom.
Restrictions or benefits
The king basically owns the whole nation and he has authority over everything. The con of being a king is that they are targeted more often because they have power. Another good thing is that the king has the best supplies, food, or anything he needs.
- Wake up and go to prayer or attend mass.
- They would also go to council meetings hear petition, discuss laws to be passed and lots more.
- The king and the queen would have a feast as dinner.
- Also if the king didn't have any meetings or important things to do, he would probably go hunting.
- He might also entertain guests they might have in the castle.
King Richard I
Known as lion heart.
Known as John Lackland.
King Henry V
King henry V was the second king to come from the House of Lancaster