Need help paying for college?
The Jacksonville Commitment Scholarship
- Eligible for the Free or Reduced lunch program
- Graduate from any Duval County public high school
- Admitted to one of the four postsecondary partner schools (Edward Waters College, Florida State College at Jacksonville, Jacksonville University, and the University of North Florida)
- A Florida resident
- Eligible for a Pell Grant
For more information, visit http://www.unf.edu/jacksonvillecommitment/
The Gate Millennium Scholarship
- Are African American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian & Pacific Islander American or Hispanic American
- Attained a cumulative high school unweighted GPA of 3.3
- Have demonstrated leadership abilities through participation in community service, extracurricular or other activities
More information and a complete list of the eligibility requirements can be found on the scholarship website https://www.gmsp.org/publicweb/aboutus.aspx
Wings Over America
Visit http://wingsoveramerica.us/ for more information.
All Access September $2,500 Scholarship
September 18, 2014, 10:00AM - 10:00PM EDT
It's a busy time of year, filled with lots of college prep tasks on top of your classwork. Here's an easy way to cut through the clutter. Log-in to live chat with current students & college reps from 150+ colleges, who'll share firsthand advice on test prep, college choice, and more.
Plus you can enter to win our $2,500 scholarship. It's easy to enter:
- Login to the All Access College Fair.
- Visit three college profile pages on the site.
- You'll be automatically entered to win our scholarship drawing.
Sign up now at http://www.collegeweeklive.com/event-schedule/all-access-september-2014?utm_source=9.12Weekly_CatchAll&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=CatchAll
CareerSource Northeast Florida Scholarships
For more information and to apply, visit http://www.careersourcenortheastflorida.com/jobseekers/educational_opportunities.aspx
Miss Delta Teen Pageant
The application deadline is September 25, 2014. Applications can be found at http://www.dstjax.org/
Free SAT and ACT Preparation
Sept. 16th - Oct. 23rd. On Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30pm-6:00pm.
Nov. 4th - Dec. 11th. On Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30pm-6:00pm.
For more information, contact Dr. Kris Larsen at firstname.lastname@example.org
AVID Study Hall
When: Every Tuesday and Thursday from 2:00pm-3:30pm.
Where: Room 140 (The big AVID room)