Mr. H's 10th Grade Field Trip
The Confederate Museum in Charleston, SC
The Confederate Museum
88 Meeting Street at the Corner of Meeting Street and Market Street in Charleston, South Carolina
The purpose of this trip
Standard USHC-3: The student will demonstrate an understanding of how regional and ideological differences led to the Civil War and an understanding of the impact of the Civil War and Reconstruction on democracy in America.
the Cost: $150
- Breakfast: Bojangles Lunch: Chic Fila Dinner: Golden Corral (please include if your child has any allergies)
- Admission to the museum
- Spending money (museum gift shop)
- We will also be needing 5 chaperones and those that come will only have to pay for their meals that day and any extra they may choose to spend, admission to the museum will be covered
- March 16th- Permission slip due
- March 23rd- Deposit due
- March 30th- Rest of money due
- April 2nd- Day of trip
- Departure will be 7 a.m. and we will return around 8 p.m.