2013 Admissions in Jammu University
Jammu University Offering B.ED, M.ED & JBT courses
List of Documents required for Admission
1. Candidate must carry 3 sets of Photocopied documents of Graduation during admission.
2. Candidate must carry 3 Photocopy of ALL Year Mark sheet of Post-Graduation (if done)
3. Candidate must carry 3 Photocopy of Secondary and higher secondary Mark sheet & Certificate during admission
4. Original Migration Certificate required
5. 10 Latest Photographs required
MGCE Service Support
1. Admission Schedule updates time to time.
2. Books & Study Material
3. Arranging Accommodation during the exam.
4. Coaching and Guidance classes
5. Regular updates on our website (www.mgceindia.com)
Mahatma Gandhi College of Education
According to internal source of University expected date for admission is by the mid of may for Jammu University B.Ed admission 2013. In future for details of Jammu University B.Ed admission 2013 you can seek out on internet about online B.Ed admission 2013.it is expected that online B.Ed admission to 2013 will start from mid of may and classes will begin from October. Examination will take place after one year. Jammu University B.Ed Eligibility is candidate must score minimum 50% in their graduation. This is one of the best university which provides B.Ed Courses Training in India. The University of Jammu, accredited as university by National Assessment & Accreditation council of Indian came into existence in 1969. Many Student can get easily click the SET Exam after doing B.Ed from Jammu University Offering following courses in our College Mahatma Gandhi College of Education (Teachers Education).