Parkview Baptist Library Letter
Author Spotlight- by Ella C. (4th grade)
Click here to check out his books and website!
Read Across America Week- By Cohen C. (3rd Grade)
- Voting booth: visit the lobby to vote for your favorite Dr. Suess book
- School-wide Read-a-Thon on Dr. Suess's birthday (Wednesday, March 2): 20 minutes set aside where everyone in school will be reading independently, followed by a birthday party with cake in each class!
- Guest readers will stop by classrooms to read Dr. Suess books
- Dress-up days:
- Monday-"Green Eggs and Ham"- wear green
- Tuesday- "Fox in Socks"- wear crazy socks
- Wednesday- "Wacky Wednesday" wear your clothes backwards/inside out
- Thursday- "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish"- wear red and/or blue
- Friday- "Cat in the Hat"- wear a crazy hat
LYRC List Voting-By Noah W. (4th Grade)
AR Update-By Lauren H. (3rd Grade)
Jan 11-15 Ms. Samson's first grade class- 100% class participation
Jan 18-22 Mrs. Robinson's second grade class- most quizzes taken with !00% score
Jan 25-29 Mrs. Foval's fourth grade class-most points earned
Don't forget-our AR party will be March 22! Keep reading and working towards your goal so you can come to the party!