Save The Date For Science Fair!
Students will be displaying their projects in the Middle School Library during their science hour time. Friends, parents, and relatives are invited to come see and hear about the projects!
- Tuesday, February 2: Core 71
- Wednesday, February 3: Core 72
- Thursday, February 4: Core 76 (7th grade only)
If students wish, they can be a part of the Science Fair Team (more info coming later) as an after school activity and/or take their project to the Central Minnesota Regional Science Fair on Saturday, February 20, 2016. Students must pay an $11.00 registration fee and arrange their own ride to St. Cloud to participate. Students who win at the Regionals go on to the State Science Fair, held in Bloomington on April 3-5, 2016.
- Approve the project and the project budget (just like a real scientist) before the project is started.
- Buy supplies if needed.
- Assist and supervise while the student is doing the experiment at home.
- Purchase a science fair board by the beginning of January. Any size is fine. Available at Wal Marts, Dollar Stores, and craft stores.
- Come view the projects if you can!!