Oregon Virtual Academy
Sorry We Missed You!
My name is Sarah McAfee, and I am the Local Development Manager for K12 in Oregon. I'm sorry we missed you at the recent event you signed up to attend and wanted to follow up with anything you may need to learn about Oregon Virtual Academy.
Enrollment is NOW OPEN! Call us at 866.529.0160 with any additional questions that you might have or click here to see what the enrollment process entails. Not quite ready to submit an application but interested in learning more? The following resources are available to assist you in your decision:
- Learn what it's like to be in a school that uses the K¹² program in this animated video.
- View the Top 5 Ways to Know if Your Family Will Thrive at Oregon Virtual Academy.
- View the Top 5 Myths About Online Schools.
- Learn more about our school, and request your FREE information kit here.
- Our K12 Early Learning Programs help kids start learning from the earliest days.
- Sample lessons are a great way to interact with the award-winning K12 curriculum.
- Join our community of learners via our Learning Liftoff blog
- Like the Oregon Virtual Academy Facebook page.
Additional Opportunities to Meet Us
As you know, Oregon Virtual Academy uses the K¹² curriculum to offer Oregon students in kindergarten through 12th grade an exceptional education. With individualized learning approaches, ORVA provides the tools students need to succeed in school and beyond.
Although we missed you at the last event, we have additional opportunities to come out and have your questions answered in a face-to-face format. Check out our list of upcoming events below to meet a teacher, staff member, or family, in-person and learn more about enrollment for next year. Once you've found an event you like, please click on the link to register for that event. Registration isn't required but helps us to know you're attending.
If you can't make it to an in-person event, you can learn more from our Oregon-certified teacher in one of our weekly, live, online information sessions. You can review the list below and registration is necessary to receive the login information.
We look forward to answering your questions!
Join us at any in-person event in your area. Also, check back later, as it is updated often. Online Information Sessions are a great way to learn more about ORVA when getting to an in-person event won't work.
Oregon Virtual Academy
The Oregon Virtual Academy and K¹² give students in grades K–12 across Oregon the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them through:
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Full-time, tuition-free online public school option
- Support from Oregon-licensed local teachers
- Students may earn college credit while in high school
- Compelling, high-interest courses that introduce a variety of possible careers
- An active, supportive school and parent community
- A range of social activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program