About the ASPCA
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals has been around for over 150 years, and in that time has continuously worked to help stop animal abuse. They focus on the rescue, adoption, and welfare of animals around the country that are in need of a new, loving home. The ASPCA constantly fights to shut down dog fighting, animal mills, and animal hoarding.
How you can help the ASPCA
- Become a monthly donor
- ASPCA vehicle donation
- Participate in the ASPCA biking team
- Report any signs of animal cruelty
- Volunteer at animal shelters
- Adopt or foster rescue animals
Adoptable Dogs in Your Local Shelter
Want to adopt a dog? Check out our nationwide database of dogs looking for good homes. Search by zip code to meet available dogs in your area.
What we are going to do to help the ASPCA
- Collecting money to be a holiday donor
- Collecting food, toys, and pet beds for local shelters
- Volunteering at the Coppell humane society