Beer's Law Lab
Slove case of Aunt Elda's Death
Illistrations and lab set up/Conclusions
1. Was the concentration of aunt Elda's anesthesia too strong?
- Yes the concentration of Aunt Elda's anesthesia was to strong it was 50% and over 40% can kill a person.
2. If yes what was the cause of her death?
- The cause of aunt Elda's death was from a overdose of anesthesia.
3.How did Beer's Law help you solve the case?
- The Beer's Law helped me solve this lab by using the Cuvettes and putting in the different percent of solutions in each of them and putting them in the colorimeter and gave me the percentage of each of them including Aunt Elda.
Examples of making a solution
Example: 50% solution 50% water
Example: 25% solution 75% water