Zap!!!

Man gets shock when cooking.

What happened

We interviewed the man and he said "Well I was going to blend something in the blender and the cord fell in the sink after that I saw a light and woke up in the hospital." " I sure did learn my lesson." Well you heard it from him keep your electrical cords away from water. In the next article we will talk about how to prevent electrical shocks and burns.

Electrical Safety

Never use electrical appliances when your hands are wet. Hold the plug, not the cord, when you unplug an appliance. Do not plug too many appliances into one outlet. Unplug appliances before cleaning them. Also do not run electrical cords under a rug.