Sundays From The Mesa # 23
Week of January 30th - February 3rd
Another week in January and another opportunity for the 49ers! At the point of writing this, the game hasn't started yet, so lets GO NINERS!!!
This week bridges the gap between January and February. We had a wonderful kindness week last week. Our students did a great job exhibiting kindness to all around the school. We look forward to carrying that over into this first week in February.
This week opens our assessment window for trimester 2. This is a wonderful opportunity to check in and see how our students are progressing. This year our emphasis is on reading and having each student grow and excel in their individual reading levels. In these upcoming weeks, we will assess and then discuss that growth during T-2 conferences in March.
It's going to be another great week at Alta Mesa!
Ryan Miller - Principal Alta Mesa School.
Alta Mesa Lunch Boxes
We have a limited supply of Alta Mesa lunch boxes for sale. If you are interested, please stop by the office while we still have them.
2023-24 Student Registration Is Now Open
Remember: You do not have to re-register your student if he/she is already an Alta Mesa student.
Starting January 10, 2023
- Residents of the school attendance area, not currently enrolled in school
Starting January 17, 2023
- Those who moved into the attendance area after the first registration period
- Siblings already in the school of choice with an Inter/Intra-District Agreement
- Those who live inside the Enterprise Elementary School District boundaries with an Intra-District Agreement
Starting January 23, 2023
- Open Enrollment, including those who live outside of the Enterprise Elementary School District boundaries with an Inter-District Agreement
If you have any questions, please contact our Student Services Clerk, Michelle Poland at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-224-4130.
4/5 Girls/Boys Basketball
4/5 Boys Practice:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 3:30-4:30
**When games starts practices will only be on Wednesday**
4/5 Girls Practice:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 2:30-3:30
**When games starts practices will be on Mondays (1:30-2:30) and Wednesday (2:30-3:30)**
Games For Boys and Girls:
Tuesdays: Boys play at 3:00, Girls play at 4:00
Thursdays: Girls play at 3:00, Boys play at 4:00
- 02/07 SM @ AM
- 02/09 AM @ LV
- 02/14 MI @ AM
- 02/16 AM @ BC
- 02/28 AM @ RO
- 03/02 AM @ SM
- 03/07 LV @ AM
- 03/09 AM @ MI
- 03/14 BC @ AM
- 03/16 RO @ AM
4/5 Girls/Boys Softball Camp
Coach Joscelyn and Coach Vicki are providing a softball camp for students who are interested in practicing and improving their skills before tryouts. Permission slips will be in the office and are due before the first day of camp.
2/03 - 2:30-3:30
2/10 - 2:30-3:30
2/17 - 2:30-3:30
3/03 - 1:30-:2:30
3/10 - 2:30-3:30
3/17 - 2:30-3:30
Please bring your own mitt, wear sneakers, and clothes that are comfortable to move in.
ALL MONDAYS ARE MINIMUM DAY - DISMISSAL 1:20 FOR ALL GRADES
- 01/09 - Staff Development Day - No School
- 01/16 - Martin Luther King Day - No School
- 01/17 - Ski and Snowboard Trip to Mt. Shasta
- 01/17 - Booster Club Meeting
- 01/23-27 - Great Kindness Challenge Week
- 02/01 - Board of Education Meeting
- 02/10 - Parent Club Family Dance
- 02/16 - Ski and Snowboard Trip to Mt. Shasta
- 02/17 - TK/K/5th Grade Starship Enterprise Field Trip
- 02/20-24 - Presidents' Week Break
We post a lot of the fun things that happen around our campus. Follow along with us!