Rising Star OST
Falling Into Fun In OST
Friday, November 13th- All Day OST, we will be staying on/near site. Hours: 7a-6p. Kids will need to bring a sack lunch, water bottle, appropriate weather attire & footware, and a book for reading time. Please keep iPads and other technology devices and toys safe at home.
- Wednesday, November, 25th, JCPRD will be CLOSED, NO care available
- Thursday, November, 26th, JCPRD will be CLOSED, NO care available
- Friday, November, 27th, JCPRD will be CLOSED, NO care available
If your child(ren) will not be attending JCPRD please call, 913.438.9650, by 3p, or email email@example.com by 2:30 p.
Please keep in mind that we open at 7am and close at 6pm. Late fees apply after 6p, a $1 per minute and will be strictly enforced.
SIGNING IN & OUT
Verifying Pick Ups-If we do not get a call, email, or note stating another person besides parents are not picking up, we will call to verify this. Please call the site number at 913.599.5785 if someone else is picking up your child(ren) so that our staff is informed and can attend to the kids.
Please remember to initial and time in and out your child(ren) daily.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
Friday, November 6th
Friday, November 20th (1/2 payment)
November 23rd-27th complimentary week of no charge
None for this month
- Wednesday, November 25th
- Thursday, November 26th, Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 27th
All Day OST:
- Friday, November 13th Hours of operation 7a-6p. Bring sack lunch, water bottle, and appropriate clothing for weather, including socks and tennis shoes.
- Check-In: If you know your child(ren) will not be in OST please call us at 913.599.5785 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org If a student has not checked in with us, we will contact you if we haven't heard from you first.
- Snack: Commit to Health snacking with healthy alternatives, fresh fruits and veggies with delicious water.
- Homework/Reading time: After snack time your child(ren) can stay inside for our homework/reading time that will begin roughly at 4p and ends 4:30p. We encourage kids to work on homework but do not force them.
- Activities: We will provide clubs for kids to experience a wide range of activities. Some of the clubs include: Music, Art & Crafts, Fitness, and STEAM. As we progress through out the months, new clubs may be added.
- Outside/Gym Time: We believe it is essential for minds and bodies to have mental health breaks and join in on fitness breaks. Weather permitting we will go outside. JCPRD follows the Shawnee Mission school district’s weather policy. Please remember to have your child(ren) layer up and bring a jacket with their name labeled inside it. We will have structured activities for them to do during this time as well as free play.
- Check-Out: When you come to pick up your child(ren) please remember to WALK IN and SIGN THEM OUT. There is a late charge of a $1 per minute after 6:00pm
MCE OST Staff
Karen Beaman-Lead Teacher M-F
Shari Beikmann- Morning Director M-F
Emily Beeler-Lead M, R, F
Mackenzie Cox-Lead Teacher M-F
Chance Lucas- Lead Teacher M-F
Maddy Shackelford-Assistant Lead M-F
Reggie Black-Assistant Lead M-F
Saige Cullen-Lead Teacher F
Katy Barnes- Lead Teacher T
Molly Erwin-Program Director M-F