By. Cindy Min
9 elements of Digital Citizenship
Second: Digital Commerce
- We can buy something online. This called 'Digital Commerce'.
- Delivers and sells something online is digital commerce, too.
Third: Digital Communication
- We exchange information on technologies. This called 'Digital Communication'.
- The information that you're trying to share need to be safe and appropriate.
Forth: Digital Literacy
- Digital literacy is having knowledge about technology tools for varied purpose.
- Digital literacy person can find information more easily.
Fifth: Digital Etiquette
- Digital etiquette is the rule that people should follow to make the internet better for others.
- We have to think before we submit something.
Sixth: Digital Law
- Digital Law is the law that people must keep as they use the internet.
- People should respect the laws. They can be punished if they don't follow these laws.
Seventh: Digital Rights and Responsibility
It means having the right to use all types of technologies while using it in accountable manner.
Eighth: Digital Health and Wellness
- Digital health and wellness is using internet and technologies safely and appropriately.
- We need to keep it to control our condition and health.
Ninth: Digital Security
- Digital security is protection of a computer's accounts and files from others.
- Nobody can see your files or your computer accounts because of digital security.