United Way Campaign 2015
Real. United. Change.
The Johnston County School System is currently conducting the annual United Way Campaign of the Greater Triangle.
This is the only fund raiser promoted by JCS on a county-wide basis. All employees are encouraged to participate as the collected funds advance the common good directly to Johnston, Durham, Orange, and Wake counties.
With a focus on education, health, and financial stability, United Way of the Greater Triangle is helping build a stronger and healthier Triangle community.
LIVE UNITED! United Way of the Greater Triangle Campaign: Benson Elementary School
Monday, Oct. 5th, 8am to Friday, Oct. 30th, 4:30pm
2040 Hwy 50
Easy steps toward making your tax deductible contribution:
- Fill out the Pledge form placed in your box
- You are welcome to write a check to United Way of the Greater Triangle
- OR the PAYROLL DEDUCTION plan is an easy way to make a donation. (A $5.00 monthly minimum to begin January of 2016.)
- OR donate through your Credit Card (follow instructions on the Pledge Form)
- Return your completed Pledge Form (and check or payroll deduction info) to Susan Hager by October 30, 2015--Do NOT place in my mailbox
- Please read the instructions stapled to your Pledge Form for additional support and/or stop by my room and we'll figure it out together
As an ADDED Bonus...we LOVE an ADDED Bonus!!!...
So donate at least $10.00, give our community much needed support, and WEAR JEANS EACH MONDAY in NOVEMBER 2015. YESSSS!! Begin and end our week in a very comfy way!!! (Thank you Principal Johnson!)